With monthly dividends, automatic reward transfers, and no monthly maintenance fee, this is saving made simple — and free.‡
- Automatic Savings
- Earn Dividends
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- An account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to Kasasa Cash® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash earnings
- 0.10% APY* on balances up to $3,000‡
- 0.10% to 0.05% APY* on balances over $3,000 depending on balance in account‡
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash‡
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- Nationwide branch access through shared branching
It’s Easy to Earn Your Rewards
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- At least one direct deposit, ACH credit, ACH debit, or Bill Pay transaction
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
And if you don't meet these qualifications, your account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
‡Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities in the Kasasa Cash® Account may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit
"Banking Day" means any day on which an office of the credit union is open to the public for the purpose of carrying out substantially all of its banking functions or for processing. "Business Day" means a calendar day other than a Saturday or a Sunday, January 1, the third Monday in January, the third Monday in February, the last Monday in May, July 4, the first Monday in September, the second Monday in October, November 11, the fourth Thursday in November, or December 25. If January 1, July 4, November 11, or December 25 falls on a Sunday, the next Monday is not a Business Day. "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which our credit union provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder's account from the 1st day of the month to include the last day of the month.
‡Reward Information: When your linked Kasasa Cash® account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, daily balances up to and including $3,000.00 in your Kasasa Saver® account earn an of 0.10% APY and daily balances over $3,000.00 earn a dividend rate of 0.05% APY on the portion of the daily balance over $3,000.00 resulting in a range from 0.10% to 0.05% APY depending on the account's daily balance.
When your linked Kasasa Cash® account qualifications are not met, the entire daily balance in the Kasasa Saver® account earns a dividend rate of 0.01% resulting in an annual percentage yield of 0.01% APY.
Dividends will be credited to your Kasasa Saver® account on last day of the month. Rewards will be credited on the 1st business day of the following month.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 03/01/2021. APY calculations are based on an assumed balance of $3,000 + $100,000 in your Kasasa Saver® account and an assumed statement cycle of thirty-one (31) days.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened; rates may change without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Membership restrictions may apply. Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
- No minimum deposit is required to open the account.
- If the Kasasa Checking account does not qualify for rewards for 6 (six) months it will be converted to a different checking account, the Kasasa Saver® may be switched to a different share type.
- Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-on are required to meet some of the account's qualifications.
- Limit of 1 account per social security number.
- There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
- This account is not to be used for commercial purposes. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account.
- A linked Kasasa Saver® account is required for automatic savings.
- Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period.
- Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Federally insured by NCUA
Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back, Kasasa Tunes and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.