2019 GeoVista Credit Union Scholarships
In Honor & Memory of Thomas A. McCorkle, Walter "Jack" Jenkinson & Eddy E. Rogers
We're proud to award three scholarships in remembrance of Thomas A. McCorkle, Walter "Jack" Jenkinson and Eddy E. Rogers to three eligible high school seniors graduating in 2019. The scholarships are presented in May, prior to the end of the school year.
View the eligibility requirements below & apply. Applicants are evaluated by their GPA, test scores, essay (250 words), honors and awards received, as well as extracurricular involvement in school and the community.
You may then download and print our application, and mail it to the address provided. Applications must be postmarked no later than April 1, 2019.
Best of luck to our 2019 applicants!
1. Applicant must be the Primary Member of an account with GeoVista Credit Union.
2. Applicant must be a graduating high school senior accepted to an accredited college, university, or vocational school as a full time degree-seeking student.
3. Applicant must have maintained at least an overall grade point average (GPA) of a C from your current high school.
How to Apply
1. Application forms will be available upon request from any GeoVista Credit Union location, as well as through this website.
2. A copy of your high school transcript must be submitted with the application.
3. The Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Testing (ACT) scores must be reported on the application.
4. The complete package with all necessary information must be postmarked no later than April 1, 2019 and mailed to:
GeoVista Credit Union
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
P O Box 132
Hinesville, GA 31310-0132
Become a member to start enjoying the huge advantages! Learn More