GeoVista Credit Union was founded as Fort Stewart Georgia Federal Credit Union in 1964 in Hinesville, GA. In 2007, we expanded to include all individuals and families within Bryan, Bulloch, Chatham, Effingham, and Liberty Counties, as well as Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield.
At GeoVista, you are never just another customer, you are a member who has a say in everything we do. That's because credit unions are different from banks. Members are literally the owners of the credit union.
As a full-service financial institution, our financial services include:
- Security for funds with insurance coverage of at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- A full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Convenient, cutting-edge banking products.
- Personalized information about financial options.
- Membership privileges to family members.
- Placing members' interests first.
We are members of the shared branching network, meaning that we can assist members of participating credit unions. If ever you are faced with moving or traveling for an extended period, your finances are conveniently accessible at any shared branching outlet.
Becoming a member is incredibly easy. If you live, work, worship or attend school in Bryan, Bulloch, Chatham, Effingham or Liberty counties, we would love to be your credit union of choice. Come join our family! Learn more about how to join here.