Becoming a member at GeoVista Credit Union is actually more like joining an extended family (and we love when our family grows!). That's because GeoVista is a not-for-profit community credit union that can only thrive when all of our members do. In a nutshell, we exist for you, so that your needs and voice can be heard. In a world flooded with large, corporate banking institutions where customers are really just a number, isn't that refreshing?
If you live, work, worship or attend school in Bryan, Bulloch, Chatham, Effingham or Liberty counties, we'd love to extend an invitation to join our family! Joining is that simple and once you're in, you're a member for life!
As a full-service financial institution, the credit union:
- Provides security for funds with insurance coverage of at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.