GeoLegacy Checking, the checking account for members age 50+ - where age has its privileges.
- No fee for Cashier Checks and Money Orders
- Earn Dividends
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Earn monthly dividends
- No minimum balance requirement
- Fee free Money Orders and Cashier Checks
- Reduced cost for wires and Western Union® transfers
- Free box of checks per year
- Visa® Debit Card
- Free eStatements (Paper Statements $2 per month)
- Free online banking, mobile banking and bill pay
- Remote check deposit
- Overdraft protection options
- Access to a network of more than 5,500 CO-OP shared branches
- Apple and Google Pay
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Reimbursement Coverage1,2 : For expenses associated with restoring your identity
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services: Access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
1 Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s) and their joint account owners subject to the terms and conditions for the applicable Benefits. Some Benefits require authentication, registration and/or activation. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students.
2 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certificate of insurance. Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.
3 Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness. Once you have activated credit file monitoring, you may request your credit score. Once you have done so, you will have access to your score on a monthly basis.