It truly pays to bank with neighbors you know. Earn high dividends on your checking balance just for staying local.
- Earn Dividends
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Free checking that pays high dividends
- 0.24% APY* on balances up to $5,000
- 0.07% APY* on balances over $5,000 depending on balance in account
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide**
- Link to Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Nationwide branch access through shared branching
It’s Easy to Earn Your Rewards
Just do a few simple things you're probably already doing. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- At least one direct deposit, ACH credit, ACH debit, or Bill Pay transaction
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
And if you don't meet these qualifications, your account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our credit union as ATM transactions. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards.
See our website for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates.
"Banking Day" means any day on which an office of the credit union is open to the public for the purpose of carrying out substantially all of its banking functions or for processing. "Business Day" means a calendar day other than a Saturday or a Sunday, January 1, the third Monday in January, the third Monday in February, the last Monday in May, July 4, the first Monday in September, the second Monday in October, November 11, the fourth Thursday in November, or December 25. If January 1, July 4, November 11, or December 25 falls on a Sunday, the next Monday is not a Business Day. "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which our credit union provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder's account from the 1st day of the month to include the last day of the month. See our website for specific Statement Cycle dates.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash® account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, daily balances up to and including $5,000 in your Kasasa Cash® account earn a dividend rate of 0.24% APR resulting in an APY of 0.24%; and daily balances over $5,000 earn a dividend rate of 0.07% APR on the portion of the daily balance over $5,000 resulting in a range from 0.07% to 0.24% APY depending on the account's daily balance.
**You will receive reimbursements up to $5.00 per item per month for nationwide ATM withdrawal fees incurred within your Kasasa Cash® account during that Monthly Qualification Cycle. We reimburse ATM withdrawal fees based on estimates when the withdrawal information we receive does not identify the ATM withdrawal fee. NOTE: ATM fee reimbursements only apply to Kasasa Cash® transactions via ATM; Kasasa Saver ATM transaction fees are not reimbursed nor refunded.
When your Kasasa Cash® qualifications are not met, the dividend rate earned on the account's entire daily balance will be 0.01% APR resulting in an annual percentage yield of 0.01% APY and ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded.
Dividends will be credited to your Kasasa Cash® account on the last business day of the current statement cycle.
Nationwide ATM withdrawal fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last business day of the current statement cycle.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 10/01/2021. APY calculations are based on an assumed balance of $5,000 + $100,000 in your Kasasa Cash® account and an assumed statement cycle of thirty-one (31) days.
Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened; rates may change without notice to you
. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed.
Additional Information: Membership restrictions may apply. Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply.
- No minimum deposit is required to open the account.
- At least 10 debit card purchases post and settle to the account, one direct deposit, ACH credit, ACH debit, or bill pay transaction, and enrollment in and agree to receive eStatements during the Qualification Cycle are conditions of this account.
- Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) and log-ons may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications.
- Kasasa Checking accounts that do not qualify for the Rewards for 6 (six) months may be switched to a different checking account type.
- Limit of 1 account per social security number.
- There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account.
- This account is not to be used for commercial purposes. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account.
- Advertised information and rewards are based on all account qualifications being met during each cycle period.
- Contact one of our credit union service representatives for additional information, account details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions.
Federally insured by NCUA
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.