You don't normally receive extra money just for spending it. That is unless you have Kasasa Cash—a free, high-dividend checking account from GeoVista.
Kasasa Cash is a revolutionary way to bank that pays you massive dividends just for doing things you already do. Plus ATM fee refunds, not just in Georgia, but nationwide. There's never a minimum balance or monthly service fee. So just swipe, and you shall receive!
- 1.50% APY* on balances up to $5,000
- 0.35% APY* on amount of balance over $5,000
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- Can link to free Kasasa Saver
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free eStatements
- No minimum deposit to open
- Nationwide branch access through shared branching
Qualifying for Kasasa Cash rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it! Simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Receive free eStatements
- Access online banking
- Have at least 10 debit card transactions post and clear
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or ACH auto debit post and clear
It's as simple as that. If you don't qualify, don't worry. Your account is still free and still earns our base rate dividends. You can always get back to earning rewards the next cycle.
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Minimum to open account is $1.00. APYs are accurate as of 5/31/2016. Balances up to $5,000 receive an APY of 1.50% if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle. Balances above $5,000 receive an APY of 0.35% on the portion of the balance above $5,000 if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle. As a result, the APY for balances above $5,000 will range from 1.50% - 0.35% if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle, depending on the balance in the account. If qualifications are not met, the APY will be 0.05% on all balances. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Qualifying transactions must post and clear the account during the monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more business days from the date the transaction was made to post to an account. Transfers between your accounts with us do not count as qualifying transactions. .
** Domestic ATM fees up to $5 per item per month incurred during the monthly qualification cycle will be reimbursed if qualifications are met during the monthly qualification cycle.
Become a member to start enjoying the huge advantages! Learn More